* bemethavinci Hi folks, good day to you all and mostly to Sir Graham, Xtgem is nothing without you! For a while now, i have been think of starting my project on this server to stay for long, but i realise i wont enjoy the free hosting xtgem will offer me.
So i had to stop thinking about hosting a serious blog here, because it wont do me any good at all...and now i understand what i really need.

I really like this server so much but it sucks it has no premium hosting like other server. Which is what i really need, am sorry to say this but i have to leave Xtgem For Good and think about something else.

My advice is for the admin to bring back its premium service and a stable server. Then will this server improve with its user and visitors. And then i may come back, fo now, all i need is a premium host, even if anyone is for sale, I wil buy.

To my very own sir Graham, am highly pleased with all the service you gave me. It was really helpful. Thank You, I have to leave Xtgem...Bye!
2017-11-21 04:10 (edited 2017-11-21 04:12 by bemethavinci ) · (0)
* Waplocus * bemethavinci Leaving Xtgem is not the best option 4 now... u can develop a blog and move to ur choice host wen u start having traffic.
2017-11-21 09:29 · (0)
* bemethavinci * Waplocus Your words are encouraging, thanks alot...you are very right! I will stick to it
2017-11-21 11:35 · (0)

Online: Guests: 1