* Mwebvendor There gone... thanks graham..
2017-04-30 19:07 · (0)
* Graham * Mwebvendor Yeah but there's actually nothing I can do about it I will have to ask povilas tomorrow xxx is a part or what is detected for adult content
2017-04-30 19:31 (edited 2017-04-30 19:32 by Graham ) · (0)
* Mwebvendor * Graham Thanks a lot,,, and if you dont mind, also ask him if possible to add litle update to blog building tool. i swear im tired everytime i re update some of my old post... because i never remember where page of the post i re-update, only search tool only for blog bulding tools.
2017-04-30 19:40 · (0)
* Graham * Mwebvendor I have a tool for that which template do you use for editing posts
2017-05-01 02:27 · (0)
* Mwebvendor * Graham which template? you mean my site? flickvid.xtgem.com
2017-05-01 02:31 · (0)
* Mwebvendor I mean, in this area of our building tools,
2017-05-01 02:33
* screenshot_20170501_053319.png · image/png · 45.6KB
· (0)
* Graham * Mwebvendor
Ok this is how I do it
This script is for the mobile / touch templates only and needs to go in the _header or _footer
You need to be logged in to xtgem and have the particular site opened in the site editor for the script to work

When you edit any blog post on the mobile templates there is a blog_id value in the xtgem building tool url set that value in the $admin_hash variable in the first line of the script
you then need to uncomment the set cookie line and run the script ONCE to create the cookie and then comment out the set cookie line again

Then view your site
on non blog post pages you will see a 'Edit page' button that opens the page in the building tool
If a blog post is open you will also have a 'Edit post' button that will open that post for editing in the building tool
if you are not logged in or you don't have the admin cookie set you wont see anything nobody but the site admin will see any buttons

<!--parser:xtscript-->
var $admin_hash = ENTER BLOG_ID VALUE HERE
# Admin cookie
# call cookie::set $name=admin; $val=$admin_hash; $expire=31468608

# Qedit
var $admin = call cookie::get $name=admin;$default=0
var $logged_in = <xt:is_logged_in />
if not $admin == $admin_hash or not $logged_in 
goto @end_qedit
endif
var $path = <xt:url type="path" urlencode="yes"/>
print <a href="http://xtgem.com/creator/edit_file?file=$path" target="_blank">Edit page</a>
get __xtblog_entry
if $__xtblog_entry
print <br /><a href="http://xtgem.com/blog/entry/edit?entry_id=$__xtblog_entry&blog_id=$admin_hash&file=$path" target="_blank">Edit post</a>
endif
@end_qedit
<!--/parser:xtscript-->

Copy code
2017-05-01 09:30 (edited 2017-05-01 18:57 by Graham ) · (0)
* Mwebvendor * Graham Honestly,,, i do like this, i paste the code in _footer page, and i add the blog_id in the $val, after that,, i goto the page of my blog in building tools and i never see the change, and also i goto my website and they same. please graham,,, explain to start from beginning, middle, and to the end,
2017-05-01 10:31 · (0)
* Graham * Mwebvendor have you created the cookie ? you have to uncomment the set cookie line and run the script (just view the page and it does it the cookie is valid for 1 year ) plus you need to be logged in to your xtgem account and the site builder in another tab
it works fine I am using it myself
it does not show anything in the building tool the buttons show on the pages of your site and when clicked they open the building tool at the page or blog post

Actually I just made a small change to the script I realized the buttons would show for any other xtgem user that had the same script (although they would not have worked for the wrong user) I now use the value of the blog_id to check against the cookie
2017-05-01 11:52 (edited 2017-05-01 12:16 by Graham ) · (0)
* Mwebvendor * Graham You mean my procedure is correct? but the only one is to create a cookie? honestly, i dont know how to create a cookie ,,, sorry graham if i bother you, but how to create it?
2017-05-01 13:11 · (0)

Online: Guests: 1