* TECRIDIBLE brother i need to create my own class files for container that suits my css of http://tonesmob.cf i used css from this forum and the code for the container is
Link Container
<div class="link xt_container" style="" data-xtcontainer="link">
Copy code

Title Container
<div class="title xt_container" style="" data-xtcontainer="title">
Copy code

but when i create container it comes like this
<div class="xt_container" style="" data-xtcontainer="title">
Copy code

How to create link and title class can anyone help
2017-12-18 02:13 (edited 2017-12-18 04:04 by TECRIDIBLE ) · (0)
* Graham looking at the site you already have several stylesheets linked to it if you use the ones you have properly you don't really need any more
2017-12-18 05:32 · (0)
* TECRIDIBLE * Graham yes brother i attached stylesheet but the problem is with container i am forced to use codes if i want to create new menu in index instead i wish to use container option in xtgem. container has class (see screenshot brother) same like the code have instead code i can create container and select class it will be simple right??? where to go and create css for container is that in css option below in every page or some other way??? how to create "link" and "title"?? if i create will it will be same?? (i dont want use codes it will look messed up thats why i am asking for container class
2017-12-18 07:21
* tmp-cam-940378976.jpg · image/jpeg · 37.82KB
(edited 2017-12-18 07:26 by TECRIDIBLE ) · (0)
* Graham * TECRIDIBLE I created a plain text file in the root directory named global_stylesheet.css
and added blank entries for your classes
you can add extra css here
you can also create your own classes like
.my_new_class {background:#123abc;}
This class will now be available in all building tool blocks that have a class selector or in HTML code on any page
containers still get the xt_container class plus the new one
If you leave out the space after the class name that class will not be available in the building tool class selector
2017-12-18 10:26 (edited 2017-12-18 13:04 by Graham ) · (1)
* TECRIDIBLE * Graham thank you very much it worked
2017-12-19 02:17 · (0)

Online: Guests: 1