* Graham
I keep getting reports of offers of monetization of facebook / Xtgem blogs (especially from Nigerian users)
Be warned that these offers are fraud or scams especially if they require any sort of prepaid fee
if you get offered these 'deals' please report the details of the person to us and to facebook
DO NOT PART WITH ANY MONEY
2017-03-20 02:14 (edited 2017-03-20 02:15 by Graham ) · (0)
* Mumble I wonder what they do? o.o
2017-03-20 05:59 · (0)
* Graham * Mumble From what I can gather it is a fake monetization scheme that wants you to pay up front and then does nothing once they have your money
Some of the reports I have seen quoted email addresses that claimed to be from XtGem but were @gmail.com (all of ours are @xtgem.com)
2017-03-20 07:38 · (0)
* webb My name is Clinton from Ghana,i came about xtgem monetization through one of my friend here in Accra, Ghana. i did the monetization of my facebook page and i must say i am earning well. i have earned over times 100 of the capital i invented. I came to realize this monetization is been handle by one of the xtgem staff, though i dont know why xtgem official will deny offering this service. I know one of the xtgem team in LITHUANIA that is offering this service, i wont mention his name here but what i advice xtgem is to fully support this service. people are enjoying this service and its unfair when been asked the xtgem official. they will deny it due to the fact its been handle by of the xtgem staff. I begin to notice they are now having customers care in all the country . So to my final conclusion. xtgem should support one of their staff who brought this brilliant idea because this is a best package so far. Thanks xtgem team
2017-04-01 01:39 · (-1)
* Graham * webb
I still say it is a scam the email address you have on your sites is a fake
xtgeminfo[at]gmail.com IS NOT A REAL XTGEM EMAIL ADDRESS
in fact it was used to create a site which was then banned as 'malicious'
all of our staff and anything official from xtgem will use @xtgem.com email addresses
2017-04-01 05:00 (edited 2017-04-01 05:18 by Graham ) · (0)
* Graham * webb Confirmed Fraud do not be fooled do not part with money please report any other sites
2017-04-03 00:20 · (0)
* alinaik8 * Graham Why people doing this
2017-04-03 00:36 · (0)
* Lordeagle I`ve been off for a while...I dont understand anything here.
2017-04-13 11:04 · (0)

Online: Guests: 1