* ShopTai gragham forgotten your password shoptai.wap.sh page now I can not get back (apparently his coffin gmail not verified) now present themselves can not retrieve your password for you ??? thanks a lot
2014-05-09 00:17 · (0)
* Graham * ShopTai That account and site was last logged in to at 07:18 GMT or about 2.5 hours ago if you are the owner a "confirmation email" should be somewhere in your inbox for hoabinh.socola@****.***
2014-05-09 01:00 · (0)
* ShopTai graham email inbox is not his. already in use and then change the password of her email. I could not get back again their desire to help Graham. retain their current autologin of the page, I can give you any information to confirm this site is its accuracy. for example I can give you his password to register. graham forward to help. thank you!
2014-05-09 05:32 · (0)
* Graham * ShopTai old passwords are of no use I cannot trace them
What I have done is send a email to the current registered email and I will wait up to 7 days for a reply
If there is no reply I will reset the email address back to the one used to create the account
To prove you are the holder of this email address you must send a xtgem contact email from that email address giving the name of the site so I know the claim it referrers to
2014-05-09 06:56 · (0)
* ShopTai I do not know what the graham. I currently do not receive your email to register. may be due to certain incidents which he has not received a letter from you, register your email address is shoptaivn@gmail.com but I do not know XtGem confirmation should not accept wapsite email is registered or not. I urge you to help restore Clause
2014-05-09 23:20 · (0)

Online: Guests: 1