* bemethavinci Good day wapmaster and my mentor Sir Graham...i was thinkinq about somethinq about xtgem...and i decided to share it with you guys and know your thoughts...please...why do many wapmasters at xtgem create a site at xtgem for a while and later abadon the site...and move to another host site...and the only site i know which is weezywap.xtgem.com...is the only xtgem site that has popularity on xtgem...since Xtgem is a free hosting site which has rules and regulations...and when i create a blog on this platform and had alot of traffic on my blog...then suddenly...my blog got deleted or blocked what will i do nor start from!...please i want to hear from you guys...because you dont have ownership on a rented house and yard on it because the owner may chase you out because you have no right on it...but when you build you own house...you are always free to yard as much as you can...i would like to hear from others...thanks you...#IREPXTGEM.
2017-04-17 14:12 · (0)
* Mwebvendor * bemethavinci XtGem is good for non-coding skills... maybe the other user leaved the xtgem because after they creating there own site in xtgem and they learned for coding... maybe..
2017-04-18 00:43 · (0)
* bemethavinci * Mwebvendor what if i create a permanent blog on my xtgem site and had alot of traffics in it...and then later...it got blocked or closed...what will i do?...
2017-04-18 06:53 · (0)
* Mwebvendor * bemethavinci All things have an end,,,
2017-04-18 07:02 · (0)
* Graham * bemethavinci If you mean blocked by us then it will have been blocked for a good reason
if it is (god forbid) because xtgem shuts down then I guess there is not much anybody could do
2017-04-18 07:49 · (0)
* Mwebvendor * Graham Yeah that true...
2017-04-18 09:10 · (0)
* bemethavinci * Mwebvendor is there any possiblity that they can shut down at any time?...i know thats a complicated questions...but deserves answers...because i want to make my full time blogginq at xtgem platform...but what if i have many articles placed on this platform and got alot of traffic and the site just went down...that will be bad...so you see...thats why im scared of... And xtgem has not updated its site for lonq...just so confused.
2017-04-18 12:31 · (0)
* bemethavinci * Graham xtgem is my favourite place to be...i perfer it more than wordpress and blogger...its hard and that makes it good...im a die hard xtgem user...i have not seen a platform like this and i would say its the best among the rest....but a day came when i dreamt that xtgem shut down its platform...and i was like why?...full of sadness...i pray that should not happen and please sir graham...xtgem needs improvement to let newbies know your platform is still active...and add upload limits size to be at lease 20mb...i would be glad to rent a full space on this great site...but what if i am chased out of xtgem...that means i need to go and build ma own house and yard alot of crops i like.[OTHER HOST SITE].
2017-04-18 12:35 (edited 2017-04-18 12:44 by bemethavinci ) · (0)
* Waplocus * bemethavinci Yes, i once asked same question here about "xtgem shutting down" but never had an answer.
2017-04-20 05:39 · (0)
* Povilas As Graham said in an earlier reply, if your site has been suspended then there is a good reason for it. If it looks like an user has made a genuine mistake we usually just remove the infringing file / issue a warning. Only serious offenders get suspended.

XtGem has been running for over 10 years - if nothing else that should be an indication of the service's resilience and reliability. We have no plans of shutting down anytime soon.
If for some reason we did have to shut down I would do everything I can to make sure users get a heads-up long before that and that we provide a good way to move their sites somewhere else.
2017-04-20 08:08 (edited 2017-04-20 08:08 by Povilas ) · (1)

Online: Guests: 1