* TECRIDIBLE i need to use two css on same page if i am going to use two only on particular for example navigation one css, head one css and foot one css is that possible?

it must not affect other code working on different css
2017-12-29 09:42 (edited 2017-12-29 09:43 by TECRIDIBLE ) · (0)
* VOLThor6 * TECRIDIBLE You can perfectly declare as many CSS files as you want on the _headtags file. The styles will be applied only to pages in which you use each class for each page.

If that's not what you're looking for than you could declare your style inside the head tag of that particular file. (you must open the file using the code editor for this).
2017-12-29 09:54 · (0)
* TECRIDIBLE * VOLThor6 if i am using two css 1st css is black, 2nd css is brown now h1{black} & h1{brown} now my page will show which h1????
2017-12-29 10:11 · (0)
* VOLThor6 * TECRIDIBLE Add a class to each H1. Like class="blackHeader" and the other class="brownHeader". The page will load the corresponding style for each header.

You can have both classes in a single Css file too.
2017-12-29 10:23 (edited 2017-12-29 10:24 by VOLThor6 ) · (0)
* TECRIDIBLE * VOLThor6 but i dont have css i am going to link outside css using link how to do it now?
2017-12-29 10:51 · (0)
* VOLThor6 * TECRIDIBLE In that case only link the external CSS on the specific page that you want the styles to be loaded.
Like I said you must do it through the option "open in code editor" on the building tool. And then link the CSS file in the head of that page.
2017-12-29 11:03 · (0)
* TECRIDIBLE * VOLThor6 no bro you didn't get what im saying i want to add navigation of my site (this is different css) and page content (2nd css outside) and 3rd footer different css (3rd css outside link) i dont want these to add ui header i may possibly confuse site if i want to one css on a particular body post of site is it possible
2017-12-29 11:41 · (0)
* VOLThor6 * TECRIDIBLE I'm sorry, I'm trying my best to help you and understand your problem but your explanation is difficult to understand. Maybe someone else can help you.
But since coding all about simplicity and efficiency, I would recommend you to use less CSS sheets in your project. That makes things easier. And if those files have conflict with each other you should reconsider a simpler solution.
2017-12-29 11:58 · (0)
* TECRIDIBLE * VOLThor6 sorry bro my explanation is very simpler and confused thats why you dont get i think so..... thanks for helping
<head>
<link rel url.css>
</head>
<body>
here comes body of the post instead of adding css in the above header i need to add another different css here <link rel=url.css>
</body>
<footer>
Here i want to use another css from different site
@
<footer>

now i had clearly given an example above like this is it possible i want to use more than one css on my site. More css files must not overlay over other or affcet other ui how to use,,,, somewhere i had seen using of more than one css file but i didn't find it again
2017-12-29 18:14 · (0)
* VOLThor6 * TECRIDIBLE Ok I got it. Like I said on my first post, you could perfectly declare all those sheets on the _headtags the problem is if those sheets have the same selectors of course you are going to face wrong styles problems. The only solution in my opinion is to change or remove the selectors in conflict.
2017-12-30 04:40 · (0)

Online: Guests: 1