* LoadedGun from past 2 days there is a big reduction in traffic coming from Google.

webmaster tool reported no issue with site.

there is no manual penalty for my site.

and I could not find a single reason of traffic reduction.

my wapsite page suddenly stopped showing in search results.

my site was getting 4000+ daily visitors from Google but suddenly its reduced upto 800 or less.

how to get out of from this situation please suggests me. :(
2014-06-08 01:51 · (0)
* LoadedGun my guess the main cause if reduction is site load time and server response time . :(

them staff take action for this.
2014-06-08 01:55 · (0)
* TechnoSparks * LoadedGun SEO normally has nothing to do with XtGem. Server load problem is a normal thing and almost every webserver on the world experience it. It might the way you represent your site to Google. Maybe there are something that you missed that made Google less satisfied with your site.
2014-06-08 18:12 · (0)
* LoadedGun * LoadedGun site load time affect seo as Google recently added this algorithm.
2014-06-08 19:02 · (0)
* TechnoSparks * LoadedGun Well then if so I cannot help you from this point then. :/
2014-06-08 19:28 · (0)
* Graham One of the biggest things that slows sites down is too many ads and external scripts for counters etc
2014-06-09 02:11 · (0)
* LoadedGun * Graham I removed external java script of counter

it improved speed for desktop according to Google site speed checker.

now I need to improve speed for mobiles so I can remove some images.

thanks but I lost suddenly growing organic traffic which is still hurting in my heart.

I can take this in positive view and can say I experienced a new thing.

hope in upcoming days my site traffic will grow again.

thanks all of you for the support .

but Graham please consider this that some times site CSS takes time to load please fix this delay.
2014-06-09 02:58 · (0)

Online: Guests: 1