* Tiax Can you give me one code has the same functionality as this code.
Without use to Xtscript but it still works.
<!--parser:xtscript-->
var $list = <xt:filelist sort_type="updated" sort_dir="desc" per_page="9" folder="fl" template="&lt;div class=&quot;list1&quot;&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;/.file_name..html&quot; title=&quot;&lt;xt:include file=&quot;fl/.file_name.&quot;/&quot;&gt;&quot; rel=&quot;dofollow&quot;&gt;&lt;xt:include file=&quot;fl/.file_name.&quot;/&gt;&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/div&gt;" filter=""/>
print $list
<!--/parser:xtscript-->

Copy code

The important point is this code, it does not take action without Xtscript
&lt;xt:include file=&quot;fl/.file_name.&quot;/&gt;
Copy code
2015-02-01 01:23 · (0)
* Graham * Tiax A similar outcome without xtscript can be achieved using a javascript call in your filelist template
&lt;script type=&quot;text/javascript&quot; src=&quot;/includes/.file_name_base..js&quot;&gt;&lt;/script&gt;
Copy code

And then create the included files as javascripts
Here is an example site using javascripts in the filelist template http://pagetest.xtgem.com/Alist
2015-02-01 04:11 (edited 2015-02-01 04:26 by Graham ) · (0)
* Irve * Graham When creating the include file do we have to make it in pure javascript, or we can just make it plain text file and add a .js extension?
2015-02-12 02:50 · (0)
* Graham * Irve it is treated as a .js script so it has to be a proper javascript
There is a html5 javascript local file reader api but it's support is patchy and complex and I have not tested it.
google "read text files with javascript" and you will see the details
I will do some tests over the next few days to see how it works and the level of support (especially on mobile browsers)
2015-02-12 04:05 (edited 2015-02-12 04:10 by Graham ) · (0)

Online: Guests: 1