* Irve Please how do I make a folder on my site a subdomain, eg folder.site.xtgem.com. Please reply if you have an idea.
2014-10-24 01:39 · (0)
* Graham * Irve see http://subdomain.syntax.xtgem.com/
note: some xtgem functions and features may not work correctly in subdomains
I can't remember what does and what does not work so you will just have to experiment
2014-10-24 03:54 · (0)
* Irve * Graham ok, thanks.
2014-10-25 01:58 · (0)
* Irve * Graham There's a post in your site on how to make an advanced filelist with thumbnails and description (all trick filelist) (ggnnww.yn.lt), my question is, where do I upload the thumbnails, description and files to?
2014-10-25 02:02 (edited 2014-10-25 02:47 by Irve ) · (0)
* Graham * Irve I am working on an improved and greatly simplified version of that script right now I will post it later
2014-10-25 04:44 · (0)
* Graham * Irve But to answer your question :
The instructions are on http://ggnnww.yn.lt/all_tricks_filelist
The images are extracted from the description and can be stored anywhere
Create a folder named "descriptions"
The descriptions folder must be in the same folder as the filelist page or it will not work (Xt:script limitation)
Create your description files for your download files
The files should have the same name as the download file WITHOUT any . extension
They can be html pages or plain text files
Only the content between the <body> tags of html files will be used (including any container) the rest will be ignored
They can contain almost anything except Xtscripts

The first image in the file will be used as the preview icon image on the filelist page
The first text in <xt:text>...</xt:text> tags will be used for the short description on the filelist page

This script will timeout if the folder is too big.
2014-10-26 03:26 (edited 2014-10-26 03:29 by Graham ) · (0)
* Irve * Graham Ok, I hope what you mean is for example create a folder named descriptions in the same folder as filelist page, then a page or plaintext file in description folder named as the file without extention and my description and thumbnail image should go into the file. I hope that's what you mean.
2014-10-26 07:47 · (1)

Online: Guests: 1