* Mwebvendor How to add related blog with thumbnail?

The thumbnail is the image of the blog content..

HELP!!!
2016-04-24 13:40 · (0)
* BokurawANIME * Mwebvendor Up
2017-04-23 12:12 · (0)
* Mwebvendor * BokurawANIME maybe graham can help you,, for me,, im using xt:include,,,
2017-04-23 17:27 · (0)
* Graham Yeah I have my own script but that just provides links but it can be extended to include images and I will look into it over the next few days but I cannot devote all my time to it so be patient
2017-04-23 23:11 · (0)
* Mwebvendor * Graham Im waiting
2017-05-06 03:30 · (0)
* Graham * Mwebvendor I have not forgotten this is where I am with it so far but I still have issues I want to sort out so this may change the scripts are at the bottom http://related.xtgem.com/scripts
Note the javascript for the bbcode/emoticon tool has to be separate on xtscript blogs due to parsing issues
The page uses bootstrap 3.37 css template
2017-05-07 09:00 (edited 2017-05-07 10:46 by Graham ) · (0)
* Mwebvendor * Graham Thanks graham,,, anyway, i saw your blog.twig are similar in my xtblog.twig. that means, i move my xtblog.twig code into blog.twig and i paste your new xtblog.twig code in my xtblog twig?
2017-05-07 11:52 · (0)
* Graham * Mwebvendor yes that should work
there are a couple of things in the blog.twig as well
in view==entry
{% if data.post.tags %}<!--#{% for tag in data.post.tags %}{{ tag.name }}|{% endfor %}#-->{% endif %}
and the <!--related--> as the target for the xtscript to insert the posts
Also the related posts disappear when a comment is posted I think thats because of the extra parameters in the url after a comment is submitted That's part of what I want to work on
the xtscript is a little different from before too to allow for the extra parameters for date and description
and the var $tagged_post_list= blog function uses display="5"
also note the filter |replace({('$'):'\$',('('):'\('}) that is used in various places that is to make the output 'xtscript safe' it stops the xtscript from treating stuff like $100 as a variable and so that ( ) are not evaluated as maths by xtscripts parser
2017-05-07 12:34 (edited 2017-05-07 12:54 by Graham ) · (0)
* Graham I figured out why the 'related posts' disappears after posting a comment
The __xtblog_entry value is missing from the comment form
(The html is there but the data.comments_form.entry_id value is missing from the blog data array)
to correct this replace
<input type="hidden" name="__xtblog_entry" value="{{ data.comments_form.entry_id }}" />
with
<input type="hidden" name="__xtblog_entry" value="{{ data.post.url|split('__xtblog_entry/')[1]|split('-')[0] }}" />
Copy code
In the main comment form
2017-05-07 16:36 (edited 2017-05-07 22:15 by Graham ) · (0)
* Mwebvendor * Graham Thanks brother. i get your explanation. and from now i re-edit your blog.twig because im using two column in my xtblog.twig.
2017-05-07 19:54 · (0)

Online: Guests: 1