* TECRIDIBLE hai guys,,,

is there anyone can help me i am looking for template for my site "droidinfo" i had already copied a site css but now its completely messed because its taking huge. help me out with simple ui with best output and i need blog type template coz i wish my site should be like wordpress blogs . wordpress blogs are really good and easy to mauntain but i want only on xtgem thats why i need to create blog type in xtgem......

like this site its ui is simple clean and great yeah i can adopt this but i dont want to do these adopting anymore share me good template if you can
2017-12-19 19:02 (edited 2017-12-19 19:03 by TECRIDIBLE ) · (0)
* Graham * TECRIDIBLE I have blog/guestbook/forum
all in bootstrap layout
2017-12-19 23:42 · (0)
* TECRIDIBLE * Graham but i am not talking about that wordpress do sites like blog type full and full blog types for weiting stories you can check one of my site Tn problems all i need to do just add a post it will automatically add in homepage. homepage for wordpress is like blog only , blog is good for tech websites instead of download sites thats why i am asking for will i be able to make blog like sites i have to add just a post with tags , automatic share scripts, comment , like or dislike, homepage with admin and categories at the down will it be possible for me to build a blog (not the simple xtgem blog - sory for it) but a good blog with these features manually or automatic scripts also k.....

i dont want to start in some other hosts i like xtgem thats why i wish to start here
2017-12-20 00:16 · (0)
* TECRIDIBLE * Graham but i am not talking about that wordpress do sites like blog type full and full blog types for weiting stories you can check one of my site Tn problems all i need to do just add a post it will automatically add in homepage. homepage for wordpress is like blog only , blog is good for tech websites instead of download sites thats why i am asking for will i be able to make blog like sites i have to add just a post with tags , automatic share scripts, comment , like or dislike, homepage with admin and categories at the down will it be possible for me to build a blog (not the simple xtgem blog - sory for it) but a good blog with these features manually or automatic scripts also k.....

i dont want to start in some other hosts i like xtgem thats why i wish to start here
2017-12-20 00:16 · (0)
* VOLThor6 * Graham Is that true xtgem blogs only have capacity for 500 blog entries? If yes, why? And what happens when you reach that limit?
2017-12-26 19:40 · (0)

Online: Guests: 1