* bemethavinci * Graham i created the file and add the blog page but it looks like the other one...you once did for me the last time.
2017-04-12 22:31 · (0)
* Graham * bemethavinci You created a ordinary page not a blog page look in the menu when you create the page it has more than just html and plain text types now
and yes it does look the same because it is a basic bootstrap site it is up to you to customize it
2017-04-12 22:58 (edited 2017-04-12 23:00 by Graham ) · (0)
* bemethavinci * Graham now what should i do...i thought i was creatinq a raw blog site
2017-04-12 23:05 · (0)
* Graham * bemethavinci do you want to use the xtblog or the custom blog folder that I created
please make up your mind
if you want stuff like images on the post list and comment counts etc then just stick to the normal blog and learn a little css so that you can customize it
or if you want it really simple then just use one of the simple built in templates and no twig
2017-04-13 00:20 (edited 2017-04-13 00:30 by Graham ) · (0)
* bemethavinci * Graham i want the custom blog folder...
2017-04-13 06:23 · (0)
* Graham * bemethavinci Ok I have moved the blog folder post list to the front page
I got rid of the unneeded links from the header and the xtgem auth bar from the footer
but I have left the theme selector
you still create blog posts by creating pages in the /Blog/posts folder
just remember to select 'Blog post' from the file type menu when creating them

I have also added a blog twig selector for if you decide you want the bootstrap blog twig
you just set 'bootstrap bs_pagination' in the 'no entries found' parameter to switch between standard blog twig or bootstrap
or you can try and customize the standard blog twig yourself
you will make mistakes so I also created a backup copy
and you should make more copies yourself before you make changes so that you can undo errors
2017-04-13 09:57 (edited 2017-04-13 10:01 by Graham ) · (0)
*  * Graham ok...thank you so much i am ok with your help and its about time i let you be for now and let me take the wheels from here...i have else to give you but say thank you and all you have done for me...and i promise to help others for free just as you helped me for free...you are different from all other webmaster i have seen...and i want to say thank you...#ILOVEXTGEM and a #DIE HARD user...and i hope xtgem will be there for lonq jus like how nokia shut down their company and symbian company are now back in makinq...android phone...haa...i hate android phone...im a die hard symbian user...no much talk...and i still want to say a BIG THANK YOU sir graham...
2017-04-13 12:35 · (0)
* bemethavinci * Graham good day sir graham...please how do i replace the''Social Share Code'' you added to my site with this one...

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://w.sharethis.com/button/buttons.js"></script><script type="text/javascript">stLight.options({publisher: "80c84ebb-068c-45b6-87c3-6deba48c96e5"}); </script>
<span class='st_sharethis_vcount' displayText='Sharethis'></span><span class='st_facebook_vcount' displayText='Facebook'></span>
<span class='st_twitter_vcount' displayText='Tweet'><span class='st_email_vcount' displayText='Email'></span><span class='st_googleplus_vcount'displayText='Google Plus '></span><span class='st_pinterest_vcount'displayText='Pinterest Share '></span><span class='st_blogger_vcount'
displayText='Blogger'></span>
2017-04-14 09:44 · (0)
* Graham * bemethavinci It is in the file /Blog/includes/post_bottom you can open it in the building tool and change the code in the code block
I made all the files safe to open with the building tool
2017-04-14 11:08 (edited 2017-04-14 11:09 by Graham ) · (0)
* bemethavinci * Graham can i customise the site using css and twig to design my own templates without affecting the custom blog...if yes...how do i customise it?
2017-04-14 12:38 · (0)

Online: Guests: 1