* TECRIDIBLE hai i am using filelist code on tonesmob.cf to show every files now i want user to download file from a download page & built "downloadfile" page
downlaod page url : Download Page

Everything is working fine from filelist code user is able to open download page but download page is having some issues

1. Time Not Showing
Download page is not showing file uploaded time code used for showing time is "{_$time|error}"

2. Download button
The download option used in page is not working code used is "{_$load|}"

3.Related files
Related files below download button is not showing files code is used "local file list include >folder>/tones/{_$directory|directory}/"

4. Category
added category & written tones manually, need to add path of the each folder

>tones > 3d (how to show 3d folder in download page not only 3d i want every file to show its own folder)

help me to solve this error

to test above page visit here this page is not yet published.
2017-12-26 04:35 (edited 2017-12-26 04:46 by TECRIDIBLE ) · (0)
* AGKLOADED * TECRIDIBLE I av just download a file from there now but it sayin "unknow source"
2017-12-27 13:47 · (0)
* VOLThor6 * TECRIDIBLE I suggest you use one of the file list codes from ggnnww. Like this: http://ggnnww.yn.lt/hits_lister

It is easier to maintain rather than having two separate files (index and download). With that code you get a built in download page and it's so much easier to show all the information you said.

For example, for the category link you asked for, you could just use the folder path variable on a link like: <a href="$path">3D tones</a>.

You would have to set up the folder at the beginning of the code.
2017-12-27 16:20 · (0)
* TECRIDIBLE * VOLThor6 thank you but the code available in that page is incomplete test that code,, this code wont show related files
2017-12-28 01:52 (edited 2017-12-28 01:53 by TECRIDIBLE ) · (0)
* VOLThor6 * TECRIDIBLE It is complete but for some reason the end tag of the xtscript is missing. You just have to write it yourself. And about the related files, you can put that inside your own template and then paste it on the $template variable.
2017-12-28 05:32 · (0)
* TECRIDIBLE * VOLThor6 i have the full thats not a problem to try this but this wont how related files, comments, & i asked many still now no help on related files fixing this issue...

orginal page showing related files

my page is not showing i dont know this filelist dont support showing related content thats why i am choosing i am forced to choose download page and moreover my filelist code has description i am also having problem with that its showing outside my template nit inside my template i think i didn't find the correct person who solves my issues
2017-12-28 06:29 · (0)
* TECRIDIBLE * VOLThor6 i have the full code.... thats not a problem to try this but this filelist wont display related files, comments, & i asked many still now no help on related files fixing this issue...

orginal page showing related files

my page is not showing i dont know this filelist dont support showing related content thats why i am choosing i am forced to choose download page and moreover my filelist code has description i am also having problem with that its showing outside my template nit inside my template i think i didn't find the correct person who solves my issues
2017-12-28 06:34 · (0)

Online: Guests: 1