* Vietnames Heee
2014-03-07 13:53 · (0)
* Weezy * Graham In the chatt widget, how can i set exceptions to reduce spamming, like.. Wen a user post a comment with link, d server will reply him/her that the message contain spam.. How can i do that?
2014-03-08 14:16 · (0)
* Graham * Weezy Chatt is very basic so you cannot do anything with it really it is a major spam magnet and I do not recommend using it
2014-03-08 15:24 (edited 2014-03-08 15:27 by Graham ) · (0)
* Weezy * Graham @Graham, can i get the code for pc view for my site, like when a user with mobile phone browse on my site, he will be using the mobile version but when he browse with a computer, the pc view will open..is it possible on xtgem? If yes then tell me how am gona do it!
2014-03-09 05:50 · (0)
* rajiv * Weezy When u put this code <xt:get_device_template /> on your page it shows web or touch or mobile. If u serf your site via PC/laptop it show web, for tablets or smart phones - touch, and for using mobiles show mobile. Now u can create same name folder or page or css and redirect/include using this code.
2014-03-09 10:53 · (0)
* Graham * Weezy This is a complete page code add it to a blank text file named index
it will redirect to web/mobile/touch.html
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<head>
  <title>redirect</title>
  <!--parser:xtscript-->
  var $device=<xt:get_device_template />
  <!--/parser:xtscript-->
  <script type="text/javascript">
    window.location.assign("/{_$$device|}.html");
  </script>
  <noscript>
    <meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0;url=/{_$$device|}.html" />
  </noscript>
</head>
  <body style="display:none">
</body>
</html>

Copy code

Alternatively you do not need to redirect at all !
if you are using xtgem_template.css to hold your css
any .xt_touch class only applies to web and smart devices
ie:
.myclass {background:red} all devices
.xt_touch .myclass {background:green} smart and web devices
2014-03-09 12:11 · (0)
* Weezy * Graham @graham, how can i create css that changes color i.e when the page reloads, another color will show like that of stevendie.xtgem.com ..how can i do that?
2014-03-12 05:58 · (0)
* rakibbd * Weezy He applied random css for his site.. Here is an example: http://stevendie.xtgem.com/css/style/themes/auto/style.css very simple..
2014-03-12 07:51 · (0)
* Weezy * Graham Having problem wit my profile, when i upload a picture to replace the avatar, the "[]sites visible on your public profile" option will unmark and when you mark it and save, the picture you uploaded will change back to avatar.. Please help out!
2014-03-18 01:52 · (0)
* Graham * Weezy The settings for the avatar are separate save the changes to that first .
but I do seem to be having issues with the site selector I will test it
2014-03-18 09:44 · (0)

Online: Guests: 1